Search This Blog

Monday 13 June 2011

13/06/11 -- Starting on Polyvore!

So I was bored today, so I went on polyvore because it’s something I’ve never done before, but has always looked like fun! So my first polyvore is the kind of clothes my OC, Mags, would wear. I’m really glad with how great it looks – I’ve always put a lot of thought into her style and what kind of clothes she would wear in any situation, and the clothes I found were pretty much perfect! I think I’ll probably use polyvore more often instead of drawing out ideas, which for me takes a long time, and I’m not that great at drawing anyway.

http://www.polyvore.com/mags_hawkesworth_my_oc/set?id=32618904

So go enjoy my polyvore-ness, since I’ll be using it a lot in the future!

TheBritishFashionista..x

No comments:

Post a Comment