Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 June 2011

08/06/11 - StarKid Designs

It’s been a few days since my last post, but I’m back with more cool stuff! After a facebook post about Harry Potter, one of my friends told me to watch ‘A Very Potter Musical’ on YouTube. I pretty much fell instantly in love, watched A Very Potter Musical (AVPM), then A Very Potter Sequel (AVPS), Starship and Me And My D*ck (MAMD) in one week, and managed to rewatch AVPM. It’s fair to say I’m hooked! I think that the StarKid Company (the name of the people who made the musicals) are TOTALLY AWESOME (total AVPM reference ;]), and was bored one day so decided to design some t-shirts with some of my favourite quotes, I warn you, I can’t draw (like Hermione) so the model for each design is traced. I just finished watching StarKid’s webseries, Little White Lie, and I’m contemplating designing a tee for that too, but haven’t got round to it yet.





TheBritishFashionista..x

No comments:

Post a Comment