Search This Blog

Monday 4 July 2011

04/07/11 - HUFFLEPUFF.

Maybe my friends have gotten me too into Harry Potter, I don't know. But I do know that I would most certainly be a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts, and I've developed a thing for Hufflepuff based things! So you can tell where this is going. I made an outfit (no, it isn't Harry Potter robes, but I wish it was!). I did a quick raid and found some yellow and black stuff, but it was too late (and to be honest I can't really be bothered at the minute) to post with info about everything, so I threw it into a video with some music and voila! Will update with info about the clothes etc. on the weekend, if not, then before. But for now, at least, you'll have to enjoy my quick video of it! xx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kro0EjQJ070

TheBritishFashionista..x

No comments:

Post a Comment